10.02.2009

It's the Thought and the Do-Dads that Count


I took my first crack at a piece of Mixed Media Art and it was fun. I don't know what I've been so scared of all these years since I'm a scrapbooker at heart and spend hours scrapping my brains out. Maybe it was the creepy doll heads and things I've seen used in other people's mixed media art--but I kept mine PG with no bug specimens or viles of poison.
It's my bosses birthday on Monday so I had her boyfriend discreetly send me a couple of her baby pictures. And since she is in the business of Making People's Dreams Come True...naturally her picture is holding a metal tag with a tiny ribbon that says DREAM...Kind of my reoccurring theme.


"Tah-Da"

It's a 9" x 12" canvas and oh yes that is a crown at the top and oh yes she does have glittery angel wings. How Caaauuuuute is that?

I hope she likes it. You Either love mixed media art or hate it. I don't think there is much in between.

Happy Junking,

No comments:

Post a Comment