9.01.2009

Tag Sale Tuesday

Tuesdays I will post some of my fabulous finds from my weekend treasure hunting.

Already perfectly distressed wire basket: $1.00

Totally functional small chest of drawers, perfect for my ephimera, buttons and scrapbooking supplies

(just wait until I shabby it up): $2.00

Iron magazine rack: $2.00

Some celebrity cookbooks and a

Martha Stewart book on what else?

Tag Sales!!!

$3.00 for all.

A chartruse silk Asian inspired tote: $2.00 Huge mirror with super fat wood frame, it might be purple now but will soon be painted white and encrusted with thousands of sea shells...$5.00 (stay tuned) That's just $15.00 for all this great stuff.

Happy Junking!




1 comment:

  1. OMG! I need to go garage saling with you!! Seriously!! ...Or maybe you should just re-sell on blog and I'll buy direct from you.

    ReplyDelete