9.08.2009

Tag Sale Tuesday

Here's where I show you what I bought over the weekend at tag sales...slim pickings this weekend maybe because of the holiday.
I did what I could with my limited resources...

My favorite thing this weekend: This fabulous antique Underwood Typewriter: $20.00
Believe it or not, it inspires me to write.

A great silver patina lamp with multi colored stones: $5.00

(new lampshade from Ross for $5.99)
Gorgeous ornate silver box: $2.00
Basket of instant ancestors...old photos for my mixed media projects: $5.00
BEFORE

Old rattan and iron cafe chair: $1.00
AFTER

Old chair now in my garden...

"Tah-Dah"!!!

Already had the terra cotta pot and the flowers cost me $18.00.

Total price for garden chair project: $17.00

My damage from this weekend is just $54.99 (+tax).

Happy Junking,

No comments:

Post a Comment